Early Careers Support for Class of 2020, 2021 and 2022!
Welcome to Westminster's Class of 2020, 2021 & 2022 Early Careers support page!
This website is dedicated to supporting recent Westminster graduates with their ongoing career journey. Whichever stage you are at with your career plan, there are online resources and 1:1 support available to guide you.
When thinking about your career plan it is helpful to identify your current stage to understand your starting point and priorities. Answering the questions below should help with this.
We have handpicked and hyperlinked the careers resources to best support you with each stage.
Stage 1: Do you know yourself?
Stage 2: Have you explored different career options?
- Networking and Informational interviews
- Advertised jobs, volunteering and work experience (see right-hand panel of this webpage for vacancies)
- Postgraduate study
- Freelancing, starting your own business and self-employment
Stage 3: Have you made career decisions?
Stage 4: Have you taken career actions? i.e. applied for jobs, postgraduate study, attended interviews.
- Overview of the application processes
- CV and applications advice
- Types of interview questions
- Assessment centres
- Psychometric tests
- Employment advice for graduates with a disability
- Job seeking for international graduates
- Postgraduate personal statement advice
- Business Planning
***Remember booking a careers consultant appointment or using our 'ask a mentor' service can be useful at all stages. Further details are on the left-hand pane of this webpage.***